This is part 2 of multistep tutorial for creating your first interactive communications document. In this part, we will create a REST backed data source. The following video walks thru the steps to create the data source.
Please use the swagger file provided to you as part of the assets related to this tutorial. The assets are available in part 1 of this tutorial.
- Configure Tomcat for your data source.
- Create the Data Source.
- Create Form Data Model
- Create Interactive Communication template
- Create Document Fragment
- Create Interactive Communication Document
- Add text and image content to document
- Add Chart to Account Progress Panel
- Add Table to Account Balance Panel
- Configure Retirement Outlook Panel
- Configure Investment Mix Panel
- Set up delivery of interactive communication via email