Target Classic API is still supported for backward compatibility and authentication using client credential is deprecated.
Users can now integrate Adobe Target Standard API with AEM using Adobe I/O gateway and Adobe IMS authentication. Adobe Target Classic API is still supported for backward compatibility and authentication using client credential is deprecated.
- Adobe IMS (Identity Management System) - Adobe Target Standard API
- Client code - IMS Tenant ID, can be obtained from Adobe Experience Cloud > Launch Target > Copy IMS teant id from the URL (02:10 in the video) or contact your Customer Support team
- Adobe IMS Configuration
- Technical Account for Adobe Target in Adobe I/O Console.
- Adobe Target User Credentials - Adobe Target Classic API
- Client code - Target Client Code, can be obtained from Adobe Target > Setup > Implementation > Edit at.js settings (01:30 in the video)
- Adobe Target Client Email ID
- Client Password