The long-form editorial functionality of AEM 6.2 and AEM 6.3 pre-feature pack is at full parity via the Content Fragment models' Multi-line Text input. To access the full suite of long-form text functionality, enter the Fullscreen authoring mode on the Multi-line Text input, which provides access to:
- Text Formatting tools
- Content types (Rich text, Markdown, Plaintext)
- Text Statistics
- Import Content
- Inline Media
- Find and Replace
- Creates a more structured and page independent content based on a Content Fragment model.
- Content Fragment model can be easily created using the model editor tool.
- Content Fragment model editor provides a list of data types to create a model with mixed content type
- Data types include:
- Single Line Text
- Multi-Line Text
- Date and Time
- Content Reference
- Full set of AEM Rich Text Editor (RTE) functions and RTE Full Screen.
- Easy to add and delete data elements from the content model.
- Content authors can create different variations for Content Fragments.
- Ability to Associate Content for easy authoring
- AEM's JSON Exporter delivers the contents of AEM page in JSON data model format. This can be used by other applications to render content from AEM.
- Core Component for Content Fragments contains a Sling Model exporter to create and export JSON