- Tutorial Overview
- Part 1 - Installing AEM Content Services
- Part 2 - Defining FAQ Content Fragment Models
- Part 3 - Authoring FAQ Content Fragments
- Part 4 - Defining Content Services Templates
- Part 5 - Authoring Content Services Pages
- Part 6 - Exposing the Content on AEM Publish
- Part 7 - Consuming AEM Content Services from a 3rd Party App
No additional packages or installations are required for AEM 6.4 and later.
It is recommended that the latest AEM verison and the latest Service Pack is installed on AEM for this tutorial.
AEM Content Services was introduced in AEM 6.3 SP1, however this tutorial and and supporting resources (Core Components and We.Retail) have only been validated on AEM 6.4 and greater.
The concepts and approaches apply to AEM Content Services on AEM 6.3, however this tutorial itself has dependenices on AEM 6.4.