Checklist for configuring AEM Experience Fragments to post to Facebook and Pinterest:
- AEM Author Instance is running on HTTPS
- Facebook Account + Facebook Developer App
- Pinterest Account + Pinterest Developer App
- AEM Cloud Services Configuration - Facebook
- AEM Cloud Services Configuraiton - Pinterest
- AEM Experience Fragment with Cloud Services for Facebook + Pinterest
- Experience Fragment Varation using Facebook Template
- Experience Fragment Variation using Pinterest Template
Experience Fragment Redirect URI
This URI is used for Facebook and Pinterest apps as part of the Oauth flow.
/* replace localhost:8443 with your aem host info */ https://localhost:8443/libs/cq/experience-fragments/components/redirect
The video details the Facebook App set up for v2.10. A previous version of this video had an out-dated Facebook App setup from v2.8.0. If you are recieving the error "Can't load URL: The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and sub-domains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings.” checkout the video above 1:30 - 2:30.