This tutorial makes the following assumptions,
- AEM 6.4
- AEM is running as a local development environment
- AEM is configured to run on the default port 4502 (e.g., http://localhost:4502)
All screenshots and associated steps are based on AEM 6.4.
It is recommended to bookmark the following pages to ease navigation during the tutorial,
- AEM Start: http://localhost:4502/aem/start.html
- Home Page Template: http://localhost:4502/editor.html/conf/l725/settings/wcm/templates/home-page-template/structure.html
- Home Page: http://localhost:4502/editor.html/content/l725/dopetrope.html
- CRX Package Manager: http://localhost:4502/crx/packmgr/index.jsp
- CRXDE Lite: http://localhost:4502/crx/de/index.jsp
Solution packages starting with chapter 2 can be found in the Github repository for the tutorial.
These are installed via Package Manager. Note that the solution packages all have the "red shield" icon.
- Tutorial Overview
- Part 0 - Setup
- Part 1 - AEM Core Components
- Part 2 - Preparing the Page Template
- Part 3 - Content-first Authoring
- Part 5 - Applying the Basic Dopetrope Style
- Part 6 - Applying the Teaser Component CSS-based Styles
- Part 8 - Exploration of How Other Components Were Styled