Core Components are versioned and installed separately from AEM. Core Components have an independent release cycle with more frequent updates throughout the year.
For more specific information on Core Components,
Core Components should never be used directly, but rather proxied in by the custom application. The proxy components are simply
/apps/l725/components/content/title @jcr:primaryType = cq:Component @sling:resourceSuperType = core/wcm/components/title/v2/title
Core Components are standardized on BEM (Block Element Modifier) naming methodology, and use this to define Core Components' stable, public HTML APIs.
BLOCK cmp-title ELEMENT cmp-title__text
- Tutorial Overview
- Part 0 - Setup
- Part 1 - AEM Core Components
- Part 2 - Preparing the Page Template
- Part 3 - Content-first Authoring
- Part 5 - Applying the Basic Dopetrope Style
- Part 6 - Applying the Teaser Component CSS-based Styles
- Part 8 - Exploration of How Other Components Were Styled