To create a template, perform these tasks:
1. To view CRXDE Lite, enter the URL http://localhost:4502/crx/de/index.jsp#.
2. Right-click the template folder (within your application), select Create, Create Template.
3. Enter the following information into the Create Template dialog box:
- Label: The name of the template to create. Enter angularTemplate.
- Title: The title that is assigned to the template.
- Description: The description that is assigned to the template.
- Resource Type: The component's path that is assigned to the template and copied to all implementing pages. Enter angularJS/components/page/angularTemplate.
- Ranking: The order (ascending) in which this template will appear in relation to other templates. Setting this value to 1 ensures that the template appears first in the list.
4. Add a path to Allowed Paths. Click on the plus sign and enter the following value: /content(/.*)?.
5. Click Next for Allowed Parents.
6. Select OK on Allowed Children.