This document contains late-breaking product information, updates, and information on fixes and improvements not covered in the Extension Manager CS6 documentation. For an overview of the installation requirements and features introduced in Extension Manager CS6, see the Release Notes at http://helpx.adobe.com/extension-manager/release-note/extension-manager-cs6-release-notes.html.
Fixes and improvements in this release
- The "Author" and "Description" fields now handle escape characters correctly. 
- Extension Manager no longer hangs on the message "Loading extensions" if the user name contains an apostrophe. 
- Extension Manager now correctly renders the XML-encoded character entity ampersand (&) in MXI-based extensions. 
- An extension with a soft link can now be installed in Extension Manager CS6 in Mac OS 10.7, and the soft link is maintained in the extension package. [3084978, 3082867]
- The description link for an extension now correctly appears at the top of the description tab of the license dialog and in the description panel.