To find the latest version of Adobe Flash Player for your operating system (OS) and browser, go to Flash Player Help.
- Video and audio not playing
- Windows download and installation problems
- Mac download and installation problems
- Issues | Flash Player 11.3 | Mozilla Firefox
- Active X information bar doesn't appear on Windows
- Flash Player on 64-bit operating systems
- Uninstalling Flash Player on Windows
- Uninstalling Flash Player on Mac
- Flash Player on older computers
If you remember the error codes that appeared in the error messages, type them in the Search field above or on the Flash Player forum page. You can use these error codes to narrow the search results. Some error code examples:
Flash Player Error 2048
Error #1502--Flash Player
Type the description of your problem in the search box on the Flash Player forum to search online discussions. You can also post your problem on the forum.
If you are still unable to resolve your issue, you may have found a bug—a defect or flaw—in Adobe Flash Player. Let Adobe know if you believe you've found a bug or have a suggestion to improve Flash Player.
You can report a bug by filing a report on the Report a Flash Player crash page.
If you're having any of the following issues with Flash Player, see Troubleshoot games, video, audio | Mac or Flash Player games, video, or audio don't work | Windows:
- Latest version of Flash Player doesn't display video
- I can’t hear rich media content even though I have the latest version of Flash
- Webcam issues (Mac OS)