Adobe Flash Player 10 has been fully certified for use with Internet Explorer 8.
If you identify any incompatibilities, check and do the following:
- Check the Adobe Flash Player Support Center for reports of existing issues
- Check the Adobe Flash Player support forum for other users experiencing the same issue.
- Check the Flash Player public bugbase for reports of similar issues.
- Read "Introducing the Flash Player bug and issue management system" to gain access to the public bug base.
- If you find a similar issue, vote and comment.
- If you do not find a similar issue create a new one. However, keep in mind that the Flash Player public bug base is not an avenue into Adobe Technical Support.
- Check Microsoft's Knowledge Base for existing issues.
- If you are an Adobe developer or an end user experiencing a Flash Player related crash in Internet Explorer 8, see "Troubleshooting Flash Player crash or freeze for developers and end users (Windows XP and Vista)".
- Developers can get support by phone or by opening a web case (depending on the product being used). For more information see the Adobe Support Center.
- End users who have issues with Flash Player 10 and Internet Explorer can only open a web case. Phone support is not available for Flash Player. Before opening a case be certain to do the steps listed above. You need an Adobe ID to open a Flash Player case at Adobe Flash Player Support Center.