Adobe Flash Player is no longer available in Google Play Store for downloading. However, Android users can download and install Flash Player from the Archived Flash Player versions page. This document shows you how to manually install Flash Player on Android devices.
Manually installing Flash Player on Android devices
To manually install Flash Player on an Android device, follow these steps:
- Ensure that the Android device is connected to the Internet.
- From the Settings menu, tap Security (or Applications, on older Android OS versions), and then tap Unknown Sources. Tap OK to confirm your selection.
- Close Settings, and then launch the browser.
- Search for "flash player archive page" or navigate directly to the Adobe Flash Player Archive page.
- On the Archive page, scroll down to Flash Player for Android archives.
- Find a version of Flash Player that is compatible with your Android operating system, and then tap the link to download the Flash Player installer. Download begins automatically.
- When download completes, close the browser.
- Open Notifications, and then tap install_flash_player.apk.
- When prompted, tap Install.
- When installation completes, tap Done.