- Disable ActiveX Filtering if you are using Internet Explorer 9.
- Reset to default settings if you are using Internet Explorer 8.
If you’re still having issues, try these solutions:
- The video stops playing when you change the resolution (especially in full screen mode)
- A black or white box replaces the video
- Colors in the video are splotchy
- A green line appears splitting the player in two
- Seek/navigation bar is missing or displaying incorrectly
- Other issues
If you’re having issues with Chrome, Safari, or Firefox, try this.