Deploying the necessary eCommerce packages will provide the full functionality of the eCommerce framework, together with a reference implementation of eCommerce functionality as provided with a Magento Commerce implementation (including a demonstration catalog).
Please contact directly Magento to get access to the connector packages:
- AEM / Magento 2 Connector Implementation code
- We.Retail catalog data to import in your Magento instance
- Demo AEM content package
To install AEM with a Magento Commerce integration configuration, the basic steps are as follows.
First in Magento:
The AEM / Magento 2 connector uses standard AEM authentication mechanism (External Login Module) to support both login and registration against Magento. In order to allow authentication you need to configure the Magento 2 Identity Provider in AEM like so.
To configure the Identity Provider:
Enter the following information:
- Sync Handler Name: default
User Expiration Time: 1m
- User auto membership: everyone
- User property mapping:
- User Path Prefix: /magento
- User Membership Expiration: 1h
- User membership nesting depth: 0
- Group Expiration Time: 1d
- Group auto membership: <leave blank>
- Group property mapping: <leave blank>
- Group Path Prefix: /magento
The external login module is the bridge between the login, the idp and the sync handler, that's why a new configuration that pairs the new magento idp with the default sync handler is needed. To configure the external login module: