All the courses available in Captivate Prime are available in the courses section. The same is applicable to Learning Program , Certificate, and so on.
To view only the courses, which an author has created, navigate to the section My Courses.
- In My Courses page, click Add Modules and choose Virtual Class room. Create Virtual Classroom dialog appears.
- In the dialog>Conferencing System option, choose Adobe Connect
If Adobe Connect is not configured for your account, a warning message appears as shown in the screenshot above. Template, instructors and other Adobe Connect options are disabled. You need to contact your Administrator to configure Adobe Connect for your account.
4. Adobe Captivate Prime application fetches the default templates (meeting, training and event) and instructors list (users with host permissions) from Adobe Connect. Choose the template of your choice.
5. Choose the instructor for your VC course from the list of instructors.
6. Provide completion criteria for the VC course. Completion criteria is the percentage of total duration of the course a learner has to attend in order to be considered as course complete. For example, say, the duration of course is 1 hour. If you provide 50% as completion criteria, then if a learner attends the course even for 30 minutes, it is considered as course complete for the learner.
7. Click Done.