What's new in Lightroom
- Adobe Lightroom User Guide
- In-app learning
- Add, import, and capture photos
- Organize photos
- Edit photos
- Edit photos
- Masking in Lightroom
- Lens Blur in Lightroom
- Edit photos in Lightroom for mobile (iOS)
- Edit photos in Lightroom for mobile (Android)
- Merge photos to create HDRs, panoramas, and HDR panoramas
- Edit HDR photos
- Edit HDR photos in Lightroom for mobile (iOS)
- Edit HDR photos in Lightroom for mobile (Android)
- Easily enhance image quality in Lightroom
- Edit videos
- Save, share, and export
- Lightroom for mobile, TV, and the web
- Get started with Lightroom for mobile (iOS)
- Get started with Lightroom for mobile (Android)
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom on the web
- Set up Lightroom for Apple TV app
- Use keyboard shortcuts in Lightroom for mobile (iOS and Android)
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for mobile and Apple TV | FAQ
- View Lightroom photos and videos on your TV
- How to Add Presets/Sync Presets with mobile
- Migrate photos
Learn what's new in the latest release of Lightroom desktop and Lightroom for mobile.
Top new features in Lightroom
October 2023 release of Adobe Lightroom - desktop (version 7.0), iOS (version 9.0), and Android (version 9.0)
Add blur using the Lens Blur tool (desktop & mobile)
Add an aesthetic blur effect to any part of a photo through AI-powered Lens Blur. Easily achieve the popular Bokeh effect without using an expensive camera lens.
Edit and export HDR photos in Lightroom (desktop & mobile)
Edit and save HDR photos in new industry-standard formats like AVIF and JPEG XL, which offer higher quality at smaller file sizes. You can also capture and edit HDR photos directly on Lightroom for mobile.
Edit locally stored photos in Lightroom (desktop only)
Access, edit, and organize locally stored photos in Lightroom without importing them. Bookmark your favorite folders and selectively copy images to the Lightroom cloud.
New editing experience in Lightroom (mobile only)
Easily edit your photos in Lightroom for mobile with a streamlined and more intuitive editing experience.
Find newly added cameras and lenses in the full list of supported profiles.
Previous releases of Lightroom
- June 2023 release (desktop version 6.4 and mobile version 8.4)
- April 2023 release (desktop version 6.3 and mobile version 8.3)
- October 2022 release (desktop version 6 and mobile version 8)
- June 2022 release (desktop version 5.4 and mobile version 7.4)
- October 2021 release (desktop version 5.0 and mobile version 7.0)