Make quick and reversible edits with Adobe Camera Raw.
Find out how to make quick edits to images or try out effects with Camera Raw as a simpler alternative to Photoshop.
- Right-click the image and choose the option: Open in Camera Raw.
- Use the powerful and simplified tools in Camera Raw to adjust contrast, exposure, saturation, clarity and more.
- Click the HSL tab and adjust individual colors (such as blues or greens).
- Adjust white balance, crop the image, straighten and more.
- Saved settings can be easily undone or edited.
Contributor: Laura Shoe