4. In “Step 1: Select Recipient Type and Role”, select the following:
• Source of Recipient—From the drop-down, select one of the following options for specifying the recipient:
○ Predefine the Recipient
○ Look Up Based on Master Object Field
○ Runtime variable
If the Master Object selected is Account or Opportunity, you can also select the following:
○ <Account or Opportunity> Primary Contact Role
○ <Account or Opportunity> Contact Role
○ All <Account or Opportunity> Contact Roles
Note: If you select Opportunity Primary Contact Role or Account Primary Contact Role, the recipient will be looked up at the time the agreement is generated based on the master object you set up in this agreement template. (See Creating an Agreement Template for more information.) Step 2, Specify the Recipient (see below) is not required if the Primary Contact Role is selected.
• Recipient Type—From the drop-down, select one of the following options: Contact, Lead, User, or Email
• Recipient Role—From the drop-down, select one of the following options: Signer, Approver, Acceptor, Form-Filler, or Certified Recipient
• Signer Verification Method—From the drop-down, select one of the following options: None, Email, Password, Social, KBA, or Phone
Note: Make sure your Adobe Sign account is enabled for these signer verification methods in order to use them in Salesforce.
• Recipient Message—Enter a private message for this recipient as needed
• Index—This number indicates the signature position for the recipient. This index is critical in regards to forms that have multiple signers, or parallel/hybrid workflows, and specifically designated fields
• Do Not Create Blank Recipient Row - Check this if you do not want a blank recipient placeholder added when the selected criteria dose not find a matching record
5. Click the Next to proceed to the next step
6. In “Step 2: Specify the Recipient”, do the following:
• If you selected Predefine the Recipient in Step 4, select a recipient in the Recipient - <Recipient Type> field.