Feature summary | Photoshop on the iPad (March 2021 release)
Learn about the new features available in Photoshop on the iPad March 2021 release (version 2.2).
View version history
With this release, you can view the version history of any of your cloud documents while working with Photoshop on the iPad.
Follow these quick steps to view the version history:
- In the app home screen, either navigate to Home > Recent or Your work > Cloud documents in the left navigation panel.
- Tap the three-dots icon below a cloud document for which you want to access previous versions. In the menu that opens, select Version History.
- In the Version History mode that opens, tap the Timeline () icon.
You can easily browse and view thumbnails of saved versions of your cloud document and perform various operations like Rename your cloud document or Revert to a previous version. When you select the option Revert to this version, the chosen version moves to the top of the version stack in the version history panel and allows you to edit from there.
Make available offline
You can now make your cloud documents available for offline use in Photoshop on the iPad and start editing on the go.
To make a selected cloud document available for offline use, do the following:
- In the app home screen, navigate to Your work > Cloud documents in the left navigation panel.
- Tap the three-dots icon below a cloud document that you want to make available locally. In the menu that opens, select Make available offline.
- Tap to open the document and begin editing.
When you're back online, your updated cloud document is automatically synced across all your devices.
When you want to work with your locally stored cloud document online, simply tap the three-dots icon and select Make online only.