What you'll need
What you learned: Export a sequence
- To export a sequence as an H.264 file (the most popular option), make sure the Timeline panel is active and choose File > Export > Media or press Control+M (Windows) or Command+M (macOS).
- In the Export Settings dialog box, choose Format: H.264 and Preset: Match Source – High Bitrate.
- To choose a filename and location, click the blue filename to open the Save As dialog box. Use this to choose an export location and a name for your new file, and then click Save.
- When you’re happy with your settings, click Export. The new video file will be created, ready to share with the world.
Upload your video to your social media platform of choice. You can export your sequence as a video file and upload it to a social media account in a single step.
What you learned: Upload your sequence to social media
- Make sure the Timeline panel is active and choose File > Export > Media.
- Once you have chosen your export settings, click the Publish tab.
- Check the boxes and log in to the social media platforms you would like to upload to.
- Enter any additional information you want, such as Tags and a Description if those options are available.
- Click Export. After the file has been exported, it will automatically be uploaded to your social media platform(s) as well.