Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Assets Brand Portal helps you easily acquire, control, and securely distribute approved creative assets to external parties and internal business users across devices. It helps improve the efficiency of asset sharing, accelerates the time-to-market for assets, and reduces the risk of non-compliance and unauthorized access. Brand Portal allows users to browse, search, preview, download, and export assets in corporate-approved formats—anytime, anywhere.
- Property predicate in Search filter now supports searching for partial phrases.
- Property predicate in Search Filter now supports wild card (*) searches.
Get insights into enhancements at the What's New page.
This release includes fixes to the following critical issues:
- Autosuggestion is not working as expected in Omnisearch.
- Link share user picker takes a long time to search for users.
- Unable to create collections with "/" in the name.
- Unable to edit settings and add content in collections with names having space in the end.
- Icon to change thumbnail is visible in video properties page.
- Reports generated before 6.4.3 upgrade are inaccessible after the upgrade.
- Error on adding assets with unbalanced "(" or ")" brackets in their names to an existing collection.
- View pages for multi-page assets in Brand Portal is not showing pages correctly.
Contact Adobe Support for more information about the following known issues:
- Link share user picker shows incorrect group listing.
- The download via email URL contains tenant ID as a prefix instead of tenant alias.
- Report deletion fails if the report title has an ampersand (&).
- Re-publishing the tagged collections (after adding or removing a tag) creates copies of the collection on Brand Portal.
Smartcollection created using the wildcard (*) search in property predicate (having partial search enabled) gives incorrect results.
The Brand Portal user interface is available in following languages:
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Simplified Chinese
To ascertain which platforms are certified to run with this release of Brand Portal, refer to the Support for Touch-optimized UI column in the table in the Supported Browsers for Authoring User Interface section of Technical Requirements.