The Adobe Prelude CS6 1.0.2 update fixes issues that were discovered when using Adobe Prelude CS6.
- Fixed a metadata saving problem when switching between the project panel and customized panel
- Fixed an issue when copying a folder, treat the source sub folder path as the destination sub folder path
- Fixed an issue that cannot create sub folder and copy files in sub folder will fail
- Fixed an issue that the customized library client cannot cancel the application quit
- Fixed an API issue that no ApplicationActive message on Win until the user makes an application switch
- Fixed an issue that cannot save logs on re-linked clips (3198838)
- Fixed a Crash during file transferring
- Fixed an issue on relinking ingested clip (3192569)
- Fixed an issue when relinking on Mac, add Volume info before the path (3211472)
- Fixed an issue when copying and importing multiple clips, the clips don’t appear one by one when they are copied
- Fixed an issue that Prelude doesn’t support Unassociated Metadata based on day offset
- Fixed an API issue that Start time and Duration are not provided
- Fixed an issue to return the latest XMP by adding two new API ReadXMPFromCache and ReadXMPFromCacheStatus
- Fixed the Retina display support issues.
- Fixed an issue that multiple audio channels are supported in transcoding
- Fixed a crash when selecting multiple of same type markers and change the content of the markers (3299375)
- Fixed a crash when sending a Rough Cut to an trial expired Premiere Pro (3299269)
- Fixed an issue that the play jumps back with the AJA external monitor (3301825)
- Fixed an issue that Audio Output Mapping preferences doesn't allow mapping channels for audio transmit plug-ins (3305937)
- Fixed an issue that the ingest slows down 5 to 8 times with the File Content verification turned on (3292034)
Please refer to Adobe Support http://www.adobe.com/go/customer_support for late-breaking information and known issues for all Creative Suite 6 applications.
For general Adobe Forums visit http://www.adobe.com/go/forums
To find help on topics related to downloading, installing, and getting started with your software visit http://www.adobe.com/go/download_forums_en
For product help plus community-based instruction, inspiration, and support visit http://www.adobe.com/go/learn_Prelude_support_en
For Adobe Customer Care visit http://www.adobe.com/go/customer_support which provides assistance with product information, sales, registration, and other issues.
Outside of North America visit http://www.adobe.com/go/intlsupport/, click on the drop down menu under the question “Need a different country or region?”, choose a different country or region, then click GO.
© 2012 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Bridge, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Story, Acrobat, After Effects, Creative Suite, Dreamweaver, Encore, Fireworks, Flash, Flash Builder, Illustrator, InDesign, Speedgrade, Prelude, Photoshop, and Audition are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. Mac OS is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. AMD and Athlon are trademarks or registered trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Intel and Pentium 4 are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the United States and other countries. Java is a trademark or registered trademark of Sun Microsystems Inc. in the United States and other countries.