- The December 2020 release of Lightroom desktop (version 4.1) and Lightroom for mobile (version 6.1) provides support for new cameras, lenses, and bug fixes. For a full list of supported cameras, lenses, and bug fixes, see:
- Lightroom 4.1 is natively compatible with Apple devices with M1 processors and Windows machines with ARM processors.
- On iOS 14.0 and later, you can use Widgets to access the latest Discover edits to find inspiring edits and Learn tutorials to help grow your photography skills. You can also quickly and easily access the Lightroom camera with a Widget.
Achieve the perfect mood to fit your creative visions with powerful color controls for shadows, midtones, and highlights or adjust the overall color of your image.
You can now add your brand's logo or unique signature as a graphical watermark when you export an image from Lightroom desktop and mobile. Watermark settings will seamlessly sync across Lightroom desktop and mobile platforms.
Get inspired! In the Learn and Discover sections on mobile and web, the For you tab displays tutorials and Discover edits based on the posts you like, recent editing activity, and people you choose to follow in the Lightroom community.
Choose Best Photos allows you to quickly pick the best photos from hundreds of photos within a selected album. Lightroom suggests your best photos based on picture quality and the people within them. You can customize the results using the Quality Threshold slider. Easily share, flag, or rate your selected photos.
Find newly added cameras and lenses in the full list of supported profiles.
Get more precise control using the all new zoom motions to view finer details more quickly. Non-destructive Versions are created automatically for you as you edit. Experience easier navigation on Lightroom desktop with a reorganized Photos panel.
- June 2020 release (desktop version 3.3 and mobile version 5.3)
- February 2020 release (desktop version 3.2 and mobile version 5.2)
- December 2019 release (desktop version 3.1 and mobile version 5.1)
- November 2019 release (desktop version 3.0 and mobile version 5.0)
- August 2019 release (desktop version 2.4 and mobile version 4.4)
- May 2019 release (desktop version 2.3 and mobile version 4.3)
- February 2019 release (desktop version 2.2 and mobile version 4.2)