LiveCycle and ADEP Quick Fixes
Adobe LiveCycle regularly releases patches or quick fixes (QFs) to address bugs and to improve the usability and performance of the software. If you are encountering an issue with using LiveCycle, it is possible that it is already addressed through a QF.
For details about the available QFs and fixed issues, click the appropriate LiveCycle version.
- LiveCycle ES4 SP1 (11.0.1)
- LiveCycle ES4 (11.0)
- LiveCycle ES3 Service Pack 2 (10.0.4)
- LiveCycle ES3 Service Pack 1 (10.0.3)
- LiveCycle ES3 (10.0.2)
- Adobe Digital Enterprise Platform Service Pack 1 (10.0.1)
- Adobe Digital Enterprise Platform (10.0)
- LiveCycle ES2 Service Pack 2 (22.214.171.124)
- LiveCycle ES2 Service Pack 1 (126.96.36.199)
- LiveCycle ES2 (188.8.131.52)
Note: Contact Support for information about QFs for other LiveCycle versions not listed here.
In addition, LiveCycle releases service packs that include general fixes and new capabilities. The following service packs are available for LiveCycle ES2, LiveCycle ES3, and LiveCycle ES4:
The service pack downloads page includes instructions to install the service pack and fixed issues.
Bejelentkezés a fiókba