The Adobe Prelude CS6 1.0.1 update fixes issues that were discovered when using Adobe Prelude CS6. The update also includes several new features.
- New feature – Concatenation. Connect multiple clips into one when ingesting.
- New feature – Relinking. Relink the media when it’s offline.
- Fixed an issue that Canon 5d Mk3 720p footage is imported with the wrong time code (3145073)
- Fixed a crash when loading mono audio clips into the Source Monitor (3161283)
- Fixed an issue when the deactivation fails, an error window is shown with message 'Deactivation requires admin authentication, run application in admin mode and deactivate' (3163747)
- Fixed an issue when Matrox having problems with A/V sync on hardware output when shuttling (3164658)
- Fixed a Mac only Prelude Crash when copying and pasting a blank marker (3165306)
- Fixed an issue on getting 404 Error when open link http://www.adobe.com/go/volumepolicies in EULA (3165383)
- Fixed an issue that an XMP file which is re-imported doesn't show immediately in the Unassociated Metadata panel (3183025)
Please refer to Adobe Support http://www.adobe.com/go/customer_support for late-breaking information and known issues for all Creative Suite 6 applications.
For general Adobe Forums visit http://www.adobe.com/go/forums
To find help on topics related to downloading, installing, and getting started with your software visit http://www.adobe.com/go/download_forums_en
For product help plus community-based instruction, inspiration, and support visit http://www.adobe.com/go/learn_Prelude_support_en
For Adobe Customer Care visit http://www.adobe.com/go/customer_support which provides assistance with product information, sales, registration, and other issues.
Outside of North America visit http://www.adobe.com/go/intlsupport/, click on the drop down menu under the question “Need a different country or region?”, choose a different country or region, then click GO.
© 2012 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Bridge, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Story, Acrobat, After Effects, Creative Suite, Dreamweaver, Encore, Fireworks, Flash, Flash Builder, Illustrator, InDesign, Speedgrade, Prelude, Photoshop, and Audition are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. Mac OS is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. AMD and Athlon are trademarks or registered trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Intel and Pentium 4 are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the United States and other countries. Java is a trademark or registered trademark of Sun Microsystems Inc. in the United States and other countries.