If you delete the following licensing-related information:
- Files in the OOBE folder:
- For macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE
- For Windows: <Drive Name>:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE
- Adobe Licensing-related entries (starting with names such as Adobe User Info and Adobe App Info) stored in the following databases:
- For macOS: Keychain
- For Windows: Credential Manager
You might experience the following issues while working on Adobe apps.:
- You are signed into Creative Cloud but you are unable to use Adobe apps.
- You not signed into the Creative Cloud Desktop app but you can still use Adobe apps.