Tap the top left menu icon in Adobe Express.
Manage Adobe Express subscriptions on Samsung Galaxy Store
- Adobe Express User Guide
- Create and edit graphics, photos, and videos
- Work with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator creative assets
- Import and enhance PDFs in Adobe Express
- Getting started with Adobe Express templates
- Create a new template from scratch
- Create a web page using Adobe Express
- Add multiple pages in Adobe Express
- Create a video using Adobe Express
- Find and submit Adobe Stock Content ID
- Animate texts and photos using Adobe Express
- Import color themes from Adobe Color
- Translate files and templates
- Work with layers
- Generative AI
- Create and manage brands
- Content Scheduler
- Quick Actions
- Resize image using Quick Actions
- Remove background from images using Quick Actions
- Convert file format of images using Quick Actions
- Crop an image using Quick Actions
- Animate a character from audio
- Add captions to videos using Quick actions
- Trim videos using Quick Actions
- Resize a video using Quick Actions
- Convert to GIF from a video using Quick Actions
- Convert videos to MP4 using Quick Actions
- Crop a video using Quick Actions
- Merge videos and images using Quick Actions
- Convert to or from PDF using Quick Actions
- Edit PDF text and images using Quick Actions
- Combine files into a single PDF using Quick Actions
- Organize Pages into a single PDF using Quick Actions
- Generate QR code using Quick Actions
- Quick Actions FAQ
- Publish and share
- Adobe Express on mobile
- Adobe Express for Education
Downloading and installing Adobe Express for Samsung from the Galaxy Store
You can download Adobe Express for Samsung from the Samsung Galaxy Store.
All Samsung devices that support Android 5.0 Lollipop and above can run Adobe Express for Samsung.
Upgrading to a paid Adobe Express for Samsung subscription
You will already have access to Adobe Express if you already have a paid plan that includes it, such as the all apps Creative Cloud subscription.
New Adobe Express users may be eligible for a 2-month free trial. Terms and conditions apply.
Cancel your Adobe Express subscription
Tap Unsubscribe again to confirm that you want to cancel.