Learn how to create proxy versions of your media for working on lighter-weight devices, and easily switch between original high-resolution and proxy low-resolution files.
Learn how to make low resolution versions of your high resolution files to work on lighter-weight devices in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Open your project in Premiere Pro.
- Select the Ingest option in the Media Browser.
- Click Open Ingest Settings, and in the dialog box that appears, select Create Proxies.
- Save the Proxies to your device or to Creative Cloud for access on any device.
- As you drag media files into your project, Adobe Media Encoder automatically creates proxy files in the background.