You may encounter the following issues or errors when working with Cloud Documents in Adobe XD:
- Unable to create or save a cloud document, open a document that has been shared with you, or share a document with another user.
- The home screen shows an empty list of recent documents, or a Something went wrong message appears.
- A dialog with Cloud documents is not available or error code 49, 50, 3623, 3624, 3626, 3634, 3635, or 3636 is displayed.
The root cause can be any one of the following:
- Creative Cloud Sync requires an update or is not running correctly.
- You cannot open or save the cloud files.
Follow these steps if the update was completed but version does not indicate the required version:
Click the profile image and select Sign out.
Click the three dots next to Profile image > Quit.
Relaunch Adobe Creative Cloud application.
Sign back in using your Adobe ID.
Verify Creative Cloud Sync version.
For more information, see Known issues.