Important: This update (Illustrator CC 17.0.2) is applicable to Mac-based computers only.
This update (17.0.2) contains fixes for bugs and stability-related issues. This update also fixes any issues with launching Illustrator due to a previous update (17.0.1).
For the latest system requirements, see http://www.adobe.com/go/illustrator_systemreqs.
- The zoom in/out feature does not work. while using a Magic Mouse orTrackpad with the Alt/Option keys.
- Keyboard shortcuts stop working with Magic Mouse.
- On placing a DWG file, the topmost artwork gets loaded on the place gun, while the rest of the artwork gets placed on the document automatically.
- Cannot save the file from Illustrator if the preview is enabled and is being displayed in a Windows dialog box.
- All layers of the DWG are imported into a single layer even if the Merge Layers option is turned off.
- Copying any object from a document to a new document results in plenty of unwanted swatches and slows Illustrator responsiveness.
- After the Export dialog is opened and then dismissed (Cancel button), when you save a file (File > Save), Illustrator displays the Save As dialog.
- Illustrator does not launch if a previous update (17.0.1) was applied.
- Additional stability-related fixes.