This release is a hotfix patch for Acrobat DC and Acrobat Reader DC that addresses some important bug fixes.
|Acrobat DC Continuous||Patch||AcrobatDCUpd1501620045.msp||189 MB||All||DC May 2016 update|
|Acrobat DC Classic||Patch||Acrobat2015Upd1500630174.msp||130 MB||All||DC May 2016 update
|Acrobat Reader DC Continuous||Patch||AcroRdrDCUpd1501620045.msp||66 MB||All||DC May 2016 update
|Acrobat Reader DC MUI Continuous||Patch||AcroRdrDCUpd1501620045_MUI.msp||36 MB||All||DC May 2016 update
|Acrobat Reader DC MUI Classic||Patch||AcroRdr2015Upd1500630174_MUI.msp||34 MB||All||DC May 2016 update
|Acrobat DC Continuous
||Patch||AcrobatDCUpd1501620045.dmg||322 MB||All||DC May 2016 update
|Acrobat DC Classic||Patch||Acrobat2015Upd1500630174.dmg
||252 MB||All||DC May 2016 update
|Acrobat Reader DC Continuous||Patch||AcroRdrDCUpd1501620045_MUI.dmg||91 MB||All||DC May 2016 update
|Acrobat Reader DC Classic||Patch||AcroRdr2015Upd1500630174_MUI.dmg||90 MB||All||DC May 2016 update
- 4156193, 4154076: ‘Unable to create a Shared Folder’ error comes up while initiating sending for shared commenting from a Network Folder.
- 4146719: While creating Personalized Invitations in Send & Track, a user can’t use Space and Enter keystrokes while typing in the subject and message fields.
- 4154742, 4154741: Application crashes if the api call to fetch Box filelist returns value of total_count field greater than the size of the array of entries.
- 4156038: Smart Card Signing using CSP drivers that do not support SHA2 is broken.
- 4155309, 4155310: Second pinch zoom operation on a different page reverts to the page on which the first zoom operation was done.
- 4153893, 4154004: [Mac] Rendering issue: Annotations, Form fields,measurements are not visible on changing zoom level using track pad.
- 4153854, 4153855: [Mac] Scrolling in single page mode doesn’t scroll to the bottom of the page instead flips to the next page using double finger touchpad gesture.
- 4153928, 4153931: App crashes on opening the bug file.
- 4154248: Add Text preference is not getting saved when we change multiple text property.
- 4156697: When multi-tab viewing is “OFF” Comments list disappears on closing one PDF when multiple PDF are opened.
- 4157231, 4157140: Acrobat DC Index paths do not adjust the folder path depth.
- 4156417: [Non English Languages] Distiller is getting crashed while trying to access preferences and few other settings.
For a list of current issues, see Known issues | Acrobat DC, Reader DC.
Go to the Release Notes Home for information about the following:
- How to update
- Update order
- Definition of release types
- System requirements
- Language Support
- Product end-of-life schedule