This release is a hotfix patch for Acrobat DC and Acrobat Reader DC that addresses important regressions introduced in the October 2015 release.
|Acrobat DC Continuous||Patch||AcrobatDCUpd1500920077.msp||103.7 MB||All||DC October 2015 update|
|Acrobat DC Classic||Patch||Acrobat2015Upd1500630096.msp||89.7 MB||All||DC October 2015 update|
|Acrobat Reader DC Continuous||Patch||AcroRdrDCUpd1500920077.msp||50.1 MB||All||DC October 2015 update|
|Acrobat Reader DC MUI Continuous||Patch||AcroRdrDCUpd1500920077_MUI.msp||28.7 MB||All||DC October 2015 update|
|Acrobat Reader DC MUI Classic||Patch||AcroRdr2015Upd1500630096_MUI.msp||27.7 MB||All||DC October 2015 update|
|Acrobat DC Continuous
||Patch||AcrobatDCUpd1500920077.dmg||168.5 MB||All||DC October 2015 update|
|Acrobat DC Classic||Patch||Acrobat2015Upd1500630096.dmg||158.5 MB||All||DC October 2015 update|
|Acrobat Reader DC Continuous||Patch||AcroRdrDCUpd1500920077_MUI.dmg||80.8 MB||All||DC October 2015 update|
|Acrobat Reader DC Classic||Patch||AcroRdr2015Upd1500630096_MUI.dmg||80.9 MB||All||DC October 2015 update|
First Time Experience
- 4075935, 4075937: [Mac] FTE/High Beam dialogs appears distorted and cannot be dismissed on a dual monitor system.
- 4074776, 4074782: Blank page is rendered with an error “There was problem reading this document (14)” while opening the PDF.
- 4074961 [Continuous Only]: Object Linking and embedding (OLE) feature is not working.
- 4077439, 4077440: Bookmarks and Attachments are not showing up in this PDF.
- 4077469, 4077467: On ElCapitan Mac OS for pdfs downloaded from internet/newly created pdfs, all options under ‘SaveAs Other...’ do not work on saving files to same folder.
For a list of current issues, see Known issues | Acrobat DC, Reader DC.
Go to the Release Notes Home for information about the following:
- How to update
- Update order
- Definition of release types
- System requirements
- Language Support
- Product end-of-life schedule