Export compositions using Media Encoder with the Facebook preset.
What you'll need
What you learned: Export video for use on Vimeo
Send the composition to Media Encoder for output
- Select the composition for output.
- Choose Composition > Add to Adobe Media Encoder Queue. (Allow Media Encoder time to launch if it is closed.)
Set the Media Encoder settings
- In the Preset Browser panel, type "vimeo" in the search area.
- Drag the preset directly onto the blue text in the Preset column in the Queue panel.
- Click the green queue button in the upper right corner to start the output.
- Click the blue text in the Output File column to name and specify where to save the file.