Deploying the necessary eCommerce packages will provide the full functionality of the eCommerce framework, together with a reference implementation of eCommerce functionality as provided with a Digital River implementation (including a demonstration catalog based on We.Retail).
This catalog is available under the Language Masters English branch (/content/we-retal/language-masters/en) of the We.Retail site.
You will need to reach out to your Digital River Account Manager to get an API key, Secret, and Endpoint. The connector won’t work without these.
This section must be performed by a user with package installation permissions.
Once you have your API key, you can install the package from package share on all of your instances:
This section must be performed by an administrator.
Enter the following information:
- Digital River Server: Use the API endpoint provided by your Account or Project Manager.
- Digital River API Key: Use the API Key provided by your Account or Project Manager.
- Digital River Secret: Use the Secret provided by your Account or Project Manager.
- Digital River Post Checkout Redirect URL: Use the URL pointing to the post checkout page for this instance. If this is a publish instance, use the Dispatcher URL.
- API Test Mode: Check this box if this is not a Production Environment.