Learn how to create newsletters in Adobe InDesign CC using professional templates, ready for printing, saving as a PDF or sharing online.
What you'll need
Learn how to create newsletters in InDesign using professional templates, ready for printing, saving as a PDF or sharing online.
- Start with a sample file and customize it.
- Choose an image.
- Drag the image over the placeholder frame. To fit it into the frame, click on the first frame fitting option in the control panel.
- Switch to the Type tool by pressing the letter T, select the headline text and paste or type your text into position.
- Do the same with the body text.
- Format the subheads by clicking them and then clicking on the subhead style in the paragraph styles panel.