Learn how to export your images and assets at multiple sizes and formats from a single document, layer, artboard or group, embed copyright information and convert to sRGB.
- Open your file in Photoshop.
- Go to File > Export > Export Preferences.
- Set your Export preferences, such as format, quality and destination.
- Now go to File > Export and select Export As… at the top of the menu to export with your saved preferences.
- If using multiple artboards, export your assets in one step by going to File > Export As… as choosing your preferences.