If you want to follow along with this tutorial, use the Captions Media assets. Click Save to Creative Cloud to copy the assets to your account.
Learn how to add open or closed captions to video. Easily change the font, color, size, style and position with Premiere Pro. Open captions are always visible, unlike closed captions, which viewers can enable and disable on their screens.
- Open your project in Premiere Pro and go to the New Item menu at the bottom of the Project panel and select Captions.
- Select your settings preferences from the popup dialog boxes.
- Drag the Captions, drop into your video 4 track and align with your voiceover.
- Go to Window > Captions to enter text and adjust styles and settings.
- To add more captions, extend your Caption item by clicking and dragging. Add a new caption, then move to the correct place by adjusting the timecode, or simply click and drag.