Convert Word/PPT/JPG to PDF online
Create PDFs in Acrobat Reader
You need a paid subscription to Adobe PDFPack service to create or export PDFs from Acrobat Reader.
Adobe PDF Pack is a bundle of Adobe Document Cloud services. With it, you can easily create, combine, sign, and send PDF files. You can also convert PDF files into editable Word or Excel files.
You cannot edit PDF files with Adobe PDF Pack. You need Acrobat to edit PDF files. See Acrobat product page.
To manage your account, do one of the following:
- On the upper-right corner of the Reader window, click Sign In.
- Enter your Adobe ID and password in the dialog box, and then click Sign In.
- After you sign in, you see your name at the upper-right corner. Click the name and then choose My Account.
- The My Account page opens in a new browser window. You may be asked to sign in again; sign in again with your Adobe ID and password. The accounts page is displayed. You can see your product and subscriptions under the Plans & Products section of the page.
Note: Alternatively, you can also sign in to Adobe Document Cloud with your Adobe ID and password. Click Account > My Information in the upper-right area of the Adobe PDF Pack application window.
File types you can convert to PDF
Convert any of the following file types to PDF:
- Microsoft Word (DOC, DOCX)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT, PPTX)
- Microsoft Excel (XLS, XLSX)
- Microsoft Publisher (PUB)
- Text (TXT)
- Adobe PostScript® (PS)
- Adobe InDesign (INDD)
- Adobe Fill & Sign (FORM)
- Image (bitmap, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PNG)
- OpenOffice and StarOffice presentation, spreadsheet, graphic, and document files (ODT, ODP, ODS, ODG, ODF, SXW, SXI, SXC, SXD, STW).
You cannot combine PDF files that are secure, password protected, 3D, or part of a PDF Portfolio.
Steps to create a PDF from Acrobat Reader
On the upper-right corner of the Reader window, click Sign In. (If you're already signed in, skip to Step 3.)
In the Sign In dialog , sign in using your Adobe ID and password.
In the right pane, click Create PDF, or go to Tools > Create PDF.
Click Select File To Convert To PDF to browse and select another file.
Click Convert, or click Convert to PDF.
The file is converted to PDF and stored in your Adobe PDF Pack account. Click Open to view the file, or click View Converted Files to see the list of recently converted files.
To know more about what all you can do with Adobe PDF Pack, see How to use Adobe PDFPack.