For the latest system requirements visit http://www.adobe.com/go/indesign_systemreqs.
For a list of the latest system requirements for other Creative Cloud products, see http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud/tech-specs.html#requirements.
The new Sync Settings feature enables individual users to sync their settings using Creative Cloud. If you use two computers, for example, one at home and another at work, the Sync Settings feature makes it easy for you to keep those settings synchronized on these two computers. Also, if you have replaced your old computer with a new one and have reinstalled InDesign, you can get the application set up quickly with all your settings in place by just pressing a button.
For more information, see Sync Settings using Adobe Creative Cloud.
Creative Cloud trials are "try and buy", allowing you to evaluate individual products or editions and then convert the installed trial to a full version. You can convert from a trial to a full version at any time by signing up for a subscription. If you purchase a subscription, you are required to be online and to log in with an Adobe ID to start using your full version.
Some Adobe Product installers install fonts into a default system font directory. If the installer finds older versions of these fonts in the default system font directory, it will uninstall the older versions, and save them to a new directory. Learn more at http://www.adobe.com/products/type/creative-cloud-fonts.html.
To find out how to install additional fonts, visit the installation page http://www.adobe.com/go/learn_fontinstall_en.
Please refer to Adobe Support http://www.adobe.com/go/customer_support for late-breaking information and known issues for all Creative Cloud applications.
- When a new document is opened with the Preview option on, the primary text frame column number fails to synchronize with the layout column number. (#3554328)
- The parent document setup dialog is dismissed when the warning message for page size smaller than columns and margins is invoked. Also, this leads to crash on using the document setup dialog again. (#3554324)
- InDesign crashes on changing the Intent and then clicking OK while the Preview option is off. (#3554322)
- If you launch the new document dialog box through a document preset having facing pages turned off and the number of columns is greater than 1, and turning the Preview option on or off and then clicking OK crashes InDesign. (#3565795)
- InDesign crashes on turning off the Facing Pages option and modifying the number of columns after turning off the Preview option in the new document dialog box. (#3554323)
- InDesign crashes on turning off the Preview option and then changing the intent with custom number of columns and modified margins. (#3568108)
InDesign and InCopy
- Mac: InDesign crashes when you click any widget in any CSXS extension panel when another panel is in inline editing mode. (#3554318)
- Special characters such as ‘?’ or ‘=’ used in hyperlinks are converted to invalid characters and this results in broken links in the exported PDF. (#3554342)
- In a two columns text frame, if you select text with the mouse in a footnote placed in the left column text, the text disappears. (#3554333)
- Font search results are not correct when the ‘Show Favorite Fonts Only’ option is selected. (#3554337)
- If the ‘Show Favorite Fonts Only’ option is selected in the Font menu, InDesign crashes on closing a document with document fonts. (#3554334)
- InDesign crashes on selecting the text tool if there are specific fonts present in the system. (#3567444)
- InDesign crashes on selecting a row or column with drop shadow applied on it. (#3577944)
- Fonts having illegal Postscript characters in their names are crashing the application. (#3585880)
- There is a no easy way to identify whether the launched version of InDesign CC on Windows is 64-bit or 32-bit. (#3554339)
- A wrong cursor is displayed when using text drag-and-drop and creating a new frame. (#3574244)
- A Flash player object is not loading in ScriptUI. (#3590770)
- Windows: a user is unable to type text in a macro text field in the Text Macros Panel. (#3580114)
For general Adobe community, visit https://community.adobe.com.
To find help on topics related to downloading, installing, and getting started with your software, visit http://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/bd-p/get-started?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all.
For product help plus community-based instruction, inspiration, and support, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/learn_InDesign_support_en.