Create, format, and capture text styles into reusable assets within your documents.
What you learned: Create text boxes, format text, and save the formatting as a character style
Create an Area Text box
- Select the Text tool and click and drag to create an Area Text box.
- Choose a font family from the Font menu in the Text pane of the Inspector panel.
- Type your desired text.
- Set the font size.
Create character styles
- Select the text in the text box you created.
- Open the Assets panel.
- Click the plus sign next to Character Styles to create a new style.
- Rename the style to your own custom name.
- Create or select another text box in your layout.
- Click on the character style you created to apply the same text formatting to the selected text box.