The Mobile Metrics Tile on the command center provides real-time analytics for your mobile application.
The Adobe Mobile Analytics SDK is made available through a PhoneGap plug-in. Metrics are collected and cached on the device until the device is connected, at which time the data is pushed to the Adobe Mobile Services Cloud for reporting and analysis.
Adobe Mobile Analytics SDK provides the following:
- Data collection for mobile channels - Collect comprehensive data for your mobile websites and apps on all major operating systems.
- Mobile engagement analysis - Understand user engagement within your mobile app, website, or video, including how frequently consumers launch the channel, whether they make purchases from it, and more.
- Mobile app dashboards and reports - Get usage reports that include lifecycle metrics for your apps and app store metrics — see trends for users, launches, average session length, retention length, and crashes.
- Mobile campaign analysis - Quantify the effectiveness of mobile-specific campaigns such as SMS, mobile search ads, mobile display ads, and QR codes.
- Geolocation analysis - Find where your app users launch and interact with your mobile experiences by GPS location or points of interest.
- Pathing analysis - See how users navigate through your app to determine which screens and UI elements are engaging users and which cause users to drop off.
In order to take advantage of Adobe Mobile Services Analytics you need to configure the AEM Mobile Analytics Cloud Service with your Adobe Analytics account information.
Click the gear icon in the Metrics tile. Once the 'Configure Mobile Services Analytics' modal dialog opens, select your configuration from the 'Select a Mobile Service Configuration' drop-down. If you need to create a new configuration, click the wrench button.
From within the Mobile Services Cloud Service (screenshot below), hit the '+' icon to configure a new cloud service configuration.
From within the create configuration dialog (screenshot below), give the configuration a title (e.g. Geometrixx Reports) and hit the 'create' button.
Once you have set the title and hit the 'create' button, you'll have to complete the Mobile Services Account Settings form (screenshot below) and hit the 'OK' button to submit.
Once you've created an account Cloud Service, you will need to connect this account to an existing mobile service application.
Hit the '+' to associate a mobile services application (screenshot below)
Within the drop-down you will have to select the reporting suite that was pre-configured to track your mobile application (see image below).
Once selected, you can close this window (it auto-saves).
Navigate back to the Command Center, you're done.