When you create a process from Adobe Experience Manager Workbench, and insert a step using the ContentRepositoryConnector (Such as StoreContent), the following error occurs:
"Failed to load/render Property Editor."
This issue typically occurs on IBM WebSphere or Oracle WebLogic. By default, the ContentRepositoryConnector is configured to connect to CRX using "http://localhost:8080/lc/crx/server/" which is the default JBoss Turnkey configuration. This configuration might not be applicable to your installation, and causes the service to fail to connect to the Experience Manager repository.
To correct this problem, follow the steps below:
- Launch AEM Workbench.
- Choose > Window > Show View > Components.
- In the Component view, expand > ContentRepositoryConnector > Active Services.
- Right-click ContentRepositoryConnector:1.0, and select Edit Service Configuration.
- Make sure that the Experience Manager Server URL is set properly, and click OK.
- Right-click ContentRepositoryConnector:1.0, and select Stop Service.
- Right-click ContentRepositoryConnector:1.0 again, and select Start Service.