Adding a custom tab to Content Finder
마지막 업데이트 날짜 Apr 29, 2021 05:00:29 AM GMT
How can I add a new tab to the Content Finder.
Steps to define a new tab:
- Create a new node under /apps of type sling:Folder (for example /apps/wcm/extensions/contentfinder).
- Add 2 properties to the new node you have just created.
- add property extensionGroup="tabs"
- add property extensionType="contentfinder_extension"
- don't forget to click Save All if you are using CRX Content Explorer or CRXDE Light
- Copy one of the files in /libs/wcm/extensions/contentfinder to the folder you just created.
- Open the copied file and change "id" attribute. Make any other modifications you need.
The next time a page is opened in CQ Authoring the Content Finder will have a new tab.