Learn how to duplicate elements in a video clip.
Clone an object in a video clip
- Set the workspace to Paint.
- Double-click the video layer in the Timeline panel to open it in the Layer panel.
- Select the Clone Stamp tool from the Tools panel.
- Press Alt (Windows) or Option (MacOS) and click in the Layer panel to specify which pixels to copy.
- Paint where you want the duplicate pixels to appear.
Customize the appearance of the duplicate elements
- Select the layer in the timeline that contains the Clone Stamp effect, and press UU on the keyboard to open any customized properties.
- Set keyframes for the Clone Position property as needed, to animate the position of source pixels.
- Set keyframes for the Position property under Transform: Clone 1 as needed, to animate the position of the cloned pixels.
- Adjust the Diameter property under Stroke Options to change the width of the painted stroke.
- Modify the Source Time Shift value to change the time of the source pixels.