What you learned: Create Master Properties in a project
Create Master Properties to better control different versions of a motion graphic
- Open the main composition that contains the animation to customize.
- Change the workspace to the Essential Graphics workspace.
- Choose the composition to customize from the Master dropdown menu at the top of the Essential Graphics panel.
- Click Solo Supported Properties to reveal customizable properties in the Timeline panel.
- Drag and drop any properties to customize from the Timeline panel into the Essential Graphics Panel.
Tip: You can customize the name of any field you add to the Essential Graphics panel.
Customize the Master Properties of the composition
- Add the composition containing master properties into any other composition in the project.
- Open Master Properties for the precomposition in the Timeline panel.
- Change any Master Properties setting to customize the graphics for that composition.