Adobe Audience Manager is a service and user interface for managing digitally addressable consumer data. The service allows Customer to aggregate various data sources and combine common traits of visitors in order to define high value audience segments that can then be applied to applicable use cases – such as unifying users across all touch points, look-a-like modeling, ad targeting, or content targeting for site-side optimization.
The following are the limits for certain features in Adobe Audience Manager:
- maxTraits = 100000
- maxRuleBasedTraits = 100000
- maxOnboardedTraits = 100000
- maxAlgoTraits = 50
- maxSegments = 20000
- maxAlgoModels = 20
- maxDestinations = 1000
- maxPushDestinations = 1000
- maxS2SDestinations = 100
- maxAdsDestinations = 1000
Note: Destination limits listed above are separate from the People-Based Destinations add-on feature destinations limit. Please refer to Sales Order for the People-Based Destinations add-on feature destinations limit.
Activities means the aggregate total of all onsite and offsite interactions with the Audience Manager On-demand Service, including without limitation:
- Pageview Server Call - Any data collection or retrieval event made from a customer’s website, servers, email, mobile application(s), or other systems to any other Adobe On-demand Service that passes data to Audience Manager On-demand Service as a data store or source;
- Impression Server Call - impression volume from a Targeting Platform;
- On-Boarded Data - the number of Unique Records on-boarded from Offline Data Source(s), and;
- Log File Data- the number Unique Records from log files ingested by the Audience Manager On-demand Service from a Targeting Platform.
Offline Data Source means, without limitation, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, custom data feeds from external data providers, and similar data sources.
Unique Record means each individual record of data in a file stored by Adobe on behalf of the Customer.