|Products and Services||License Metric(s)|
|Real-time Customer Data Platform||Per Pack or Per 1,000 Profiles|
|Additional Profile Richness||Per Pack|
|Journey Orchestration||Per Pack or Per 1,000 Profiles|
Real-time Customer Data Platform enables Customer to stitch data from multiple sources to create real-time Profiles and activate Profiles via pre-built destinations that Customer can select through the Real-time Customer Data Platform user interface. Real-time Customer Data Platform includes Bundled Services.
Customer’s use of Real-time Customer Data Platform is subject to the following:
- Addressable Audience. Customer may store and process up to the number of Profiles authorized in the Sales Order.
The following Scoping Parameters apply to Customer’s Real-time Customer Data Platform production purposes, without Add-ons:
- Average Profile Richness. Customer’s Average Profile Richness may be less than or equal to 75 kilobytes per Profile.
- Adobe Audience Manager Data Flows. For customers ingesting data into Real-time Customer Platform from Adobe Audience Manager, Real-time Customer Data Platform only supports first-party data sources flowing from Adobe Audience Manager to the Profile Service to be activated through Real-time Customer Data Platform.
- Audience Activation. Customer may export an average of up to 1,500 kilobytes of Second-generation Data per Profile per year only to destinations available within the Real-time Customer Data Platform.
- Batch Segmentation Completion Time. Batch Segmentation Jobs may take up to 7 hours to complete.
- Batch Segmentation Jobs. Customer may process up to 1 Batch Segmentation Job per day.
- Data Ingested per Year. Customer may ingest up to 3 times the Total Authorized Profile Storage into Real-time Customer Data Platform per year.
- Destinations. Customer may configure up to up to 5 concurrent non-Adobe destinations from Real-time Customer Data Platform, although Customer may not export data to Advanced Enterprise Destination Connectors.
- First-generation Data Activation. Customer may export, through batch, to any non-Adobe solution (directly or indirectly) an average of up to 500 kilobytes of First-generation Data per Profile per year through the Data Access API (or any other means within Real-time Customer Data Platform).
- North American Data Flow. Customer Data associated with Profiles activated through Real-time Customer Data Platform will flow through North America.
- Preview/Estimate. Real-time Customer Data Platform supports up to 5 concurrent Users of the preview/estimate functionality of the Segmentation Service. Preview/estimate requests may take up to 30 seconds to complete. If more than 5 preview/estimate Users are working concurrently, Customer may experience performance degradation.
- Profile Merge Policies. Customer may use up to 3 concurrent Profile Merge Policies, including any system Profile Merge Policies.
- Sandboxes. Real-time Customer Data Platform includes up to 5 Sandboxes.
- Sources. Customer may configure up to 5 concurrent non-Adobe sources into Real-time Customer Data Platform (through UI and API), although Customer may not import data from Advanced Enterprise Source Connectors.
- Streaming Segmentation. Streaming Segmentation supports up to 1500 inbound events per second. Streaming Segmentation may take up to 5 minutes to qualify a Profile for segment membership.
- Unlicensed Features. Certain aspects of Real-time Customer Data Platform may be accessed through Adobe Experience Platform. Customer is not licensed to, and must not, access or use the Data Lake, Data Science Workspace, or Query Service components in Adobe Experience Platform, except for use in conjunction with Bundled Services, unless separately licensed.
Additional Profile Richness means an increase in Customer’s authorized Average Profile Richness by 25 kilobytes per Profile per Additional Profile Richness pack.
Ad-hoc Query means an ad-hoc query generated from the Query Service Editor, PSQL Client, Customer’s BI Tool or Data Science Workspace, as applicable.
Advanced Enterprise Destination Connectors means Azure EventHub and AWS Kinesis.
Advanced Enterprise Source Connectors means Apache Kafka, Azure EventHub, AWS Kinesis, Google BigQuery and AWS Redshift.
Average Profile Richness means the sum of all production data stored within Real-time Customer Data Platform (i.e., Profile Service and Identity Service) at any point in time, divided by the number of authorized Profiles.
Average Non-Production Profile Richness means the sum of all data stored within Non-production Sandboxes at any point in, divided by the number of authorized Non-production Profiles.
Batch Segmentation Job means a call to execute the evaluation of defined segments, which may be initiated or pre-scheduled via Real-time Customer Data Platform APIs, the Real-time Customer Data Platform UI or any integrated Adobe solution.
Bundled Services means access to the following limited Adobe Experience Platform services:
- Data Lake. Customer may access Customer Data in the Data Lake for up to:
- 7 days solely to facilitate data onboarding into Real-time Customer Data Platform, limited Ad-hoc Queries and First-generation Data activation; and
- 180 days solely to facilitate use cases involving Customer AI Intelligent Service training or scoring.
- Query Service. Customer’s limited, bundled right to use Query Service to run Ad-hoc Queries supports up to 1 concurrent Query Service User and up to 1 concurrent Ad-hoc Query. Ad-hoc Queries will time out after 10 minutes.
- Customer AI Intelligent Service. Customer may generate up to 52 Insights per Profile per year through Customer AI Intelligent Service, subject to the Static Limits associated with Customer AI Intelligent Service.
Customer AI Intelligent Service is a Bundled Service that enables Customer to develop personalized consumer experiences by applying pre-built machine learning propensity models that reveal advanced predictions on individual consumer behavior and an understanding of why individual consumers might react in a certain way. Customer may create of up to 35 Instances per year. Adobe Professional Services may be required to utilize Customer AI Intelligent Services.
Directly Identifiable Information means information that can be used to directly identify an individual person, including Stable Identifiers.
Directly Identifiable Profile means a merged Profile that includes Directly Identifiable Information.
Entitlements means usage limits that are strictly monitored and enforced by Adobe. Should Customer exceed an Entitlement, Customer may be obligated to pay overusage fees or license additional capacity.
First-generation Data means raw data (i.e., data that has not been enriched with insights, correlations, audience creation, etc. via Real-time Customer Data Platform) directly ingested into Real-time Customer Data Platform from Customer’s data stores or Adobe Experience Cloud solutions.
Identity Graph means observed relationships between 1 or more identities, which are determined to refer to the same individual.
Insight means an individual machine learning prediction or explanation of an outcome. One or more Insight is produced for each Profile processed through an Instance during each Scoring Run of Customer AI Intelligent Service.
Instance means an Intelligent Services machine learning model employed to predict a specified outcome (e.g., variant Customer AI Models might be produced to individual predict conversion propensity, free sign-up propensity, churn propensity, etc.).
Non-production Profiles means Profiles that can only be deployed in Non-production Sandboxes for development and testing purposes.
Non-production Sandbox means a Sandbox that can be used exclusively for development and testing with Non-production Profiles. Non-production Sandboxes support a volume of Non-production Profiles up to 10% of Customer’s licensed Profile commitment (measured cumulatively across all of Customer’s authorized Non-production Sandboxes). Customer is entitled to up to (i) an Average Non-production Profile Richness of 75 kilobytes per authorized Non-production Profile (measured cumulatively across all of Customer’s authorized Non-production Sandboxes); and (ii) 1 Batch Segmentation Job per day per Non-production Sandbox, for use in conjunction with its Non-production Sandboxes.
Performance Guardrail means usage limits that relate to the scoping of Customer’s proposed use cases. Should Customer exceed a Performance Guardrail, Customer may experience performance degradation; Adobe will not be responsible for such performance degradation. Customers who consistently exceed a Performance Guardrail may elect to license additional capacity to avoid performance degradation.
Profile means a record of information representing an individual (including Directly Identifiable Profiles and Pseudonymous Profiles) as represented in the Profile Service. Profile volumes are determined based on the default deterministic Identity Graph included with Real-time Customer Data Platform.
Profile Merge Policy means rules that Real-time Customer Data Platform uses to determine how data from different sources will be combined to create unified Profiles.
Pseudonymous Profile means a merged Profile that includes no Directly Identifiable Information.
Query Service User means any User making an SQL query to Query Service through the Query Service user interface, a Notebook, Experience Platform API, or external system any for data analysis or data exploration.
Sandbox means a logical separation within Customer’s instance of Real-time Customer Data Platform isolating data and operations. Sandboxes can either be used for production purposes or Non-production Sandboxes. Sandboxes used for production purposes share the authorized entitlements of the base Real-time Customer Data Platform production system. Non-production Sandboxes share the authorized entitlements specified with non-production use cases.
Scoping Parameters means usage limits that relate to the scoping of Customer’s proposed use case. Should Customer exceed a Scoping Parameter, Adobe will work with Customer to remedy the issue leading to overusage. Should Customer persistently exceed a Scoping Parameter, Customer may be required to license additional capacity.
Scoring Run means the processing of Profiles through an Instance.
Stable Identifier means any identifier other than a cookie ID or device ID.
Static Limit means a usage limit that relates to the technical boundaries of Real-time Customer Data Platform. Customer may not modify Static Limits.
Streaming Segmentation means updating segment membership for a Profile as new data enters the Real-time Customer Data Platform through a streaming flow. Segment membership is evaluated based on the current Profile attributes and the value of the current event, without taking historical behavior into account.
Total Non-production Storage means Average Non-production Profile Richness (including any add-ons) multiplied by the number of authorized Non-production Profiles.
Total Production Storage means Average Profile Richness (including any add-ons) multiplied by the number of authorized Profiles.
Total Authorized Profile Storage means Total Production Storage plus Total Non-production Storage.