Welcome to this series of tutorials designed to teach you the basics of Adobe Lightroom Classic CC. This tutorial introduces you to the Lightroom Classic interface.
What you learned: The workspace
- Lightroom Classic is laid out in modules for different tasks, such as organizing and editing photos. To switch between modules, click the name of a module at the top right of the screen.
- Use the Library module to view and organize your photos.
- Switch to the Develop module to edit your photos.
- Panels are arranged in groups at edges of the screen. Click the small triangle outside a panel group to hide or show the group. Click the title bar of a panel to hide or show the panel.
- When it’s time to share a photo, choose File > Export to make a copy of that photo.
Up next: Import photos into Lightroom Classic
Presenter: Ben Willmore