You need the following hardware, software, and licenses to build and deploy the Mobile Workspace app:
- Intel-based Apple® Mac® running Mac® OS X™ 10.7.3 or above
- iOS SDK 5.1.1 or above
- Xcode 4.5 or above
- Membership of the iOS Developer Enterprise program
- Valid provisioning profile for distributing in-house iOS apps
- Apple® iPad2 or above
- Android Development Toolkit (ADT bundle) that can be downloaded from http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html
- If the environment is set up on a MAC system, the ADT should be installed in the Applications folder.
- If the ADT is installed in any other location on MAC, or if the environment is set up on a Windows system, the ADT SDK path needs to be updated in local.properties file that is available in src\android folder in the extracted the source archive mobileworkspace-src.zip. In this file, point the sdk.dir variable to ADT SDK location on your desktop.
The adobe-lc-mobileworkspace-src.zip contains PhoneGAP SDK 2.1. Ensure that PhoneGap SDK is not pre-installed.