Applies to LiveCycle ES2 SP2 Workbench QF# 201 and later.
To improve the performance, add a flag to the workbench.ini file. To add the flag:
- Open workbench.ini file for editing.
- Add the following line to workbench.ini :
- Save and close workbench.ini file.
When you add the flag to the workbench.ini, the Get Application functionality is as follows:
- Select File > Get Application.
The dialog box displays the list of server-side and local applications.
By default, the versions for local applications are not displayed.
- To display the versions of local applications, select the Show local applications checkbox.
- From the list of applications in the repository, select the application version to add to your local folder and click OK.